Up next the norms everyone wishing to be part of our Bahidorá community must follow. We are aware of how our conduct affects everybody and that we must always act with respect not only to everyone but to ourselves.
- The event is for people over the age of 18. Everyone must have their correspondent IDs to enter.
- You can’t enter with food or beverages.
- No animals allowed.
- No objects or substances specified in the can’t bring list. Every assistant will be thoroughly searched by our security crew.
- Only those who have a valid camping ticket can enter with tents and big bags. The Carnaval reserves its right to search any bag that looks suspicious.
- Entry to the camping zone is reserved only for those with their correspondent ticket.
- The Carnaval’s crew reserves its right to eject anyone either too drunk or too upset, endangering the safety and harmony of the Carnaval and its assistants.
- Everyone without exception must follow instructions dictated by the security crew, lifeguards and authorized personnel. They’re there to guarantee a safe and pleasant event.
- Every valuable object you bring is solely your responsibility. The Carnival’s crew will not be responsible for any lost objects.
USE OF THE SPACE
- It’s mandatory for every assistant to keep the space clean and dispose of the waste in the designated dumpsters. We recommend bringing small and medium trash bags or any container to store every little trash you encounter.
- Even though there’s trash we didn’t directly generate, it’s our responsibility to dispose of it.
- It’s strictly prohibited to alter or damage the permanent facilities misses scenery of Las Estacas and those of the Carnival's Artworks. Whoever gets caught damaging anything previously stated will be expelled and legal actions may proceed.
- Every assistant must declare to know and assume the risks of using the park’s - premises - and must cover medical expenses as a consequence of negligence or improper reading of regulations.
- Every assistant hurt by not using correctly the facilities will be personally responsible for the damages incurred.
- Use of the aquatic installations are exclusive for experienced swimmers. They’re completely responsible for what could happen and fully commit to respect and follow the lifeguards’ instructions.
- It’s strictly prohibited to swim under the influence of alcohol or another substance. Those caught swimming regardless will be expelled.
- At night time there’s no entry to the river (between 18:00 and 08:00)
- You cannot bring in food or beverages to the river. For safety measures, we recommend waiting at least an hour after you eat before going underwater.
- Treat everyone with respect and remember that everyone is entitled to enjoy Bahidorá in a safe and fun way, without fearing physical or verbal abuse and free of sexist comments and actions.
- The Carnaval has a ZERO tolerance policy regarding sexual harassment and sexist behaviour expected not only from its assistants but from the crew, third partys, workers, artists and anyone related to the event.
- Our Carnaval and its surroundings must be a safe space for everyone. Any acts of discrimination, abuse or assault by reasons of gender, sexuality, race and others will not be tolerated.
- There’s no possible justifications for sexual harassment and sexist behaviour. We will submit legal actions at our disposal to deal with these possible scenarios. This includes physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats or any sexist acts.
- Think twice and reflect on your actions. Losing your inhibitions will never excuse abuse.
- Remember that consent is NOT valid if given under the influence. Silence is NOT consent.
- Any person either suffering or witnessing sexual abuse and/or discrimination, must report it immediately to your nearest security personnel or info booth so that appropriate measures are taken. Don’t hush, silence is an accomplice.
What you can and can’t bring:
- Costumes and masks
- Small backpacks
- Cigarettes (unopened)
- E-cigs (for personal use)
- Medication with prescription
- Sunscreen and bug spray (eco-friendly)
- Shampoo and soap (eco-friendly)
- Make-up on non-glass container
- Crutches and wheelchairs
- Camping equipment
- Portable power bank
- Alcoholic beverages
- Drugs and illegal substances
- Glass containers (including perfumes)
- Flammable substances
- Chains, Knives, razors or weapons
- Semi Professional cameras
- Selfie sticks
JURIDICAL AND LEGAL:
- Every local, state and federal law and regulation are to be followed by assistants. Every violation will be denounced to local authorities and offenders will be subject to legal actions.
- Selling, buying, exchanging and trafficking illegal substances is strictly prohibited. Every offender will be ejected and brought before correspondent authorities.
- Any type of violence is strictly prohibited. Every offender will be ejected and brought upon its correspondent legal process.
All assistants authorize free use of image and/or voice in pictures and recordings carried out by the event organizers, with promotional purposes for the event, or its sponsors in any medium and format.