The organization of Bahidorá Carnival will adopt the following guidelines and protocols, established together with the health and civil protection authorities of the State of Morelos, in order to mitigate the risk of infection of COVID-19 during the event.
We kindly ask all event attendees to carefully review this information, and to join in the collective efforts to avoid any setback during their experience at Bahidorá.
FOR ACCESS TO THE EVENT:
- All attendees, without exception, must present a complete vaccination certificate, or a negative COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours old at the time of entry to the event.
- You must present a valid official ID, matching your vaccination certificate or your negative COVID-19 test.
- There will be a temperature check for all attendees. In case of registering high temperature you will not be able to enter the festival, regardless of your vaccination status.
DURING THE CARNAVAL:
- We recommend the continuous use of face masks at all times, except when consuming food and beverages.
- The use of face masks is mandatory when approaching service areas such as (drink bars, food bars, restrooms and showers)
- All service personnel will wear face masks at all times.
- There will be hand washing stations and sanitizing gel throughout the carnaval. We recommend washing your hands frequently, and not touching your face with your hands.
- In designated food and restroom areas, a safe distance must be respected.
ACT RESPONSIBLY AND TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE’S HEALTH. AVOID ATTENDING THE CARNIVAL IF:
- You have a fever, shortness of breath, muscle or throat pain, fatigue, loss of sense of smell or taste, headache, as well as any other COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 48 hours before Carnival.
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in a period of 14 days prior to Bahidorá Carnival, or if you were exposed to someone infected in the same period of time.
- Any updates regarding health protocols that will be implemented during the event will be made known through our social media.
- Remember that regardless of age you must present proof of complete vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.